30 April 2012

Freedom or not?

Hey yo! My student life finally ended after I took the last examination on 28 April 2012. No more examination or project stress! However, I really cannot bear saying goodbye to student life. That is because I rather suffer from exam/project stress than work stress.

Talking about work, I am currently looking for a permanent job. From today onwards, I am going to be hardworking enough to surf net on JobStreet, JobsDB and bla blah bla... But it's really not easy to find a good job, or rather a suitable job for fresh graduates. Those companies either want "lowly-educated" graduates for simple jobs (those jobs opened for GCE 'O'/ITE/Diploma) or very "experienced" people for high-pay jobs. Well, I don't know which category I belong to. I am sure that all of the fresh degree graduates do not want to grab those jobs with very low salary ($1600-$1800) or required less skills (maybe even with ITE/Diploma-cert graduates can apply). If I apply for those jobs, why do I have to study for a degree? Right?

SO, I am going to give myself one month period to look for a suitable job. Hopefully, the sooner the better. Wish me luck! :)


No comments: