12 May 2012

Job-hunting sucks!


Finding jobs really a shit to me! Hell yes, all the craps about minimum requirements and interviews. Why do I say so? Basically, I'm soon to be a fresh graduate (graduating in August 2012, hopefully) without any work experience, so I am looking for jobs which do not require any related experience or they welcome fresh graduates. Okay, when they actually called me for an interview, they talked about what they expect from me. They expect me to be AN EXPERIENCED GRADUATE WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO TRAIN ME??!!! Seriously, what the hell they want?! I supposed you welcome fresh, really fresh graduates? Then now, you tell me that you don't wish to spend time or money on training any fresh graduates.. Okay fine, just strike off "fresh graduates are welcome" in your job advertisement!!

Another thing made me damn mad was that a company actually offered me a job which I think i can learn a lot of basics about human resource management. WOW, sounds great uh? Okay, the salary range offered would be $1600 to $1800. Are you serious?! Do you think I am a cheap labour? Or you think that this salary range is the "market" price for hiring a degree holder to work as HR Executive?

Okay, I am not saying that I'm fantastic or what. What I want to say is these hiring companies should stop contradicting themselves! I really try to calm myself down, but these stupid companies making me so demoralised in finding jobs. I know certificates are not everything, but experience is based on the opportunity given by the companies. So, companies should give us opportunities to learn so that we can gain experience. Experience doesn't appear out of nowhere unless you recruit senior employees (for the goodness sake, please don't include "fresh graduates are welcome" in your job advertisements then).

Fine, just wish me good luck in finding a good company that can offer me a good job with good pay!

No comments: