02 May 2012

Reviews...

Okay, here I am to give reviews on what I have bought last few days ago...

Again, I bought a mascara. Yes, this Loreal Ultra-volume Collagene mascara was on 50% sales, it was so tempting to buy la. Initially, I informed Elvina about the BHG sales and asked her if she wanted me to get one for her. After helping her to buy, I couldn't stop the temptation of buying one for myself too. I currently have 5 bottles of mascara including this. HAHA, how many pairs of eyes do I have?

Anyway, Ultra-volume Collagene is really a good mascara which adds volume to our eyelashes. As compared to Maybelline Falsies (which I bought last time), this one definitely has better effects. Furthermore, it doesn't smudge like what Maybelline mascara do. So, a THUMB-UP for Loreal mascara.















Next, I bought Raspberry Roots Depuffing Eye Gel from The Face Shop. Another good buy! I bought it at $19.40 (U.P. $25.90) because TFS was having 25% member sales. Last few years ago, I tried this range (Raspberry Roots) of sleeping mask before. Not bad, and now they are producing more product of same range, such as eye gel and eye patch. Anyway, I only tried its eye gel for 2 days, so I haven't see any results yet. HAHA, give it some time to show results okay? But I will definitely recommend this range of sleeping mask ya!




















Okay, that's all I wanna update. Heehee, it's time for me to sleep! Good night peeps!

No comments: