09 March 2009

What a packed holiday!


For the past few days, I have been hanging out with Baby and my friends. Oh well, this is what I called HOLIDAY! However, it will be good if I have a lot of money with me so that I can spend more on food or shopping. Honestly, I really don't feel like searching for jobs even though I need money desparately for my shopping desires. Alright, maybe I should just call my Aunt for job search because she is working under govenment sector. She might help me to secure an office job. Somemore, Mummy had already told her that I am looking for a job while waiting for my results and the university replies.

Whatever it is, let me enjoy my holiday first :) Maybe I should follow what Ronald said, "packed myself with activities ya". Good idea?

Like what we had done at Matthew's house today...
We played Risks, made our own pizzas, played mahjong (i'm the only winner woot!), had supper at the coffeeshop and home-sweet-home.

Next up, Badminton Session in school with them on Tuesday and Mahjong Session at Jay's house on Thursday. So, this is my current activity plan for this week :)

Okay, it's time to sleep. Good night/morning everyone!

No comments: