04 June 2010

OREO CHEESECAKE!


I made Oreo Cheesecake yesterday, again. This time round, it is not for Baby, but it is for Sylvia Ng (my colleague-cum-friend at WS Popular). She said that I owe her a Oreo Cheesecake, but I wondering why why? Despite that, I still baked it for this sweetie. This sweetie has helped me to replace me for work during weekends when I was busy with school projects for 1st semester. Moreover, she is the one who I like to chat with :)

Here go her Oreo Cheesecake...


Mix and Beat it!


Pour the mixture into baking tin.


OREO!


Baking-in-Process...


Tadah~ after more than 6 hours of refrigeration, it is done :)


Close-up! HAHA it don't really look nice. But I also not sure whether it will taste good or not LOL!


I went to Simei, just to buy this cake box.

Haha, I will be delivering this cake to her later when she is at work. She said that it is her motivation (motivating her to go work). HAHA hopefully, this "motivation" doesn't taste weird or disappoints her... LOL!

No comments: