04 June 2010

:)

Right after sending the cake to Sylvia, I accompanied her and other colleagues for their dinner as Baby was not knocking off from work yet. I slacked around the office till 5.30pm, then I went off with Jasmine.

I met Baby at Tampines MRT station, and took train to City Hall. We had our dinner at Xin Wang Taiwan. It was our second time having dinner there, the food was quite nice and affordable.



I had my Braised Minced Pork with Egg Rice again :)

Their menu is cute but I don't like it because it doesn't really show the pictures of what they have...

Tadah~ Baby also ate this..

This is not really nice, I only can remember the mushroom is wrapped with bacon stick.. its sauce has the weird taste.

Next, we went to Marina Square as Baby wanted to get a new earphones from Creative. When we were about to reach the centre of Marina Square, I saw Da-xiong's head, then I knew it was Doraemon event! I quickly pulled Baby to watch Doraemon, HAHAHA! Doraemon is Baby's favourite!







HAHAHA, Baby was smiling when he saw Doraemon. After 5 minutes, the event ended. We continued to shop for his earphones. We walked around Marina Square for about 1 hour, then home-sweet-home :)

Oh well, I cannot meet Baby next week because he needs to go for his reservices for 1 week. Luckily for me, I am working so I don't feel so bored at home. And yeah, Sylvia just left a message on Facebook, saying that my cheesecake is delicious. Besides her, Jasmine commented that it was nice too! HAHAHAHA!

No comments: