27 March 2011

A Fulfilling Weekend

26 March 2011, Saturday
Finally, we managed to watch Rango! Of course, Baby booked the tickets online, and we watched it at Cineleisure. Overall, this movie is not so bad but a little bit boring in the beginning. And, I find the characters very disgusting eh! I don't like REPTILES and animals from the desert! Ewww!



Before we went to Cineleisure, we met at Plaza Singapura. We went to Daiso to buy our things, yes cheap ok! I bought 3 plastic boxes to put my jewelleries and nail polish and Baby bought 3 ring files to put his notes. After we shopped for our things, we had our early dinner at Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe. Next, after dinner, we went to Watson and Guardian to buy things. We had so many bags to carry, and Baby just put everything in a big Daiso bag. Heehee!

We proceeded to Cineleisure to collect our tickets and then sitting on the tall chairs while waiting for time to go into the theatre. After movie, Baby brought me to a place for supper, and a place where I have never went before. Hmm.. we shared a bowl of pork porridge, it was okay-okay only. After supper, we went to Plaza Singapura again. Initially, we were supposed to watch our movie at The Cathay; Baby made a mistake for the venue! So for the whole day, we walked from Plaza Singapura to Cineleisure and from Cineleisure back to Plaza Singapura. Luckily, the distance between these two areas is short!

HAHA, we went to Daiso again! I bought a mirror, a big one :) We took train down to Tampines, and had our coffee and french fries at McCafe at Tampines Mall. Cool, isn't it? Shopping and eating non-stop for the whole day :) Yup, after that home-sweet-home!
27 March 2011, Sunday
Yep, I got the "feel" to cook for my family! I cooked two dishes for our lunch Heehee!


Salted Egg Yolk Prawn


Three Varieties of Steamed Eggs

When I was preparing the ingredients, Papa and Brother were like "Huh, jie's cooking uh? Mummy, please prepare to cook instant noodles leh! Edible or not?!" HELLO! This wasn't my first time cooking leh! Can give me face or not? Anyway, both dishes turned out edible and quite nice! :) I think that it is rather troublesome to cook at home because a lot of things to be cleaned up after cooking. That's why I seldom cook! :)

Okay, that's all I wanna update for this weekend. Ciao~

No comments: