24 March 2011

I ♥ Pink!


I really feel that I have too much time to spend (for the time being)... Anyway, I did two different nail designs in a week. Aiya, it's not because that I am crazy or what. I removed the first nail design because my index finger and middle finger of right hand knocked onto something before the nail polish is dried, so I removed them.






FIRST NAIL DESIGN

Since I don't want to leave my nails unpainted, so I polished my nails in another design. This design do not need much effort than the first design because I applied many coats (french nail tips) for the first design. Whereas, I only applied one coat (entire nails) for the second design and then used dotting tool to make dots.






SECOND DESIGN

Alright, that's all I wanna post today. Off I go to write revision notes for examination :)

No comments: