04 April 2011

Hectic Schedule

Arr~ Examination is coming soon! Yet, I have 3 more weeks to study for examination. Anyway, my examination timetable is already out! Here it is...

26 April 2011 - Leadership & Management
3 May 2011- Ethics & Governance

9 May 2011 - Staffing the Organisation


Although I only have three modules for this semester, I feel very lazy to study because I am sick of taking examination. To me, examination is a process of making me to memorise all the theories and concepts BY HARD, and then forcing myself to apply what I have memorised to the questions. So after the examination, please don't be bothered to ask me about how I have answered the questions, because I already forgotten what I have written. SERIOUS! Sometimes, I would forget what the questions are (after the examination)... HAHAHA!

Okay anyway I had my last lecture for this semester last Friday.



Yeah, the last lecture was on Ethics & Governance. Why do I post that picture above? Hahaha he is our E&G lecturer. Based on his looks, will you think he is a boring teacher? NO, I tell you he is not! He is damn funny and his lectures are never boring! From the way he speaks and the way he teaches, you will never expect he has a Doctor of Philosophy in Management! He speaks Singlish (Singapore-English) during the lectures, and always gives examples related to food (i.e. ban-mian)... I am very amazed by his portfolio when I saw this ---> ONG CHIN HUAT . Hahaha! Luckily, I did not use his publications for the research for my assignment. Anyway, I gonna miss attending his lectures :)

After the last lecture on last Friday, I tagged along with Elvina and Kris to Plaza Singapura for shopping! Kris drove to SIM to submit his contracts to Student Helpdesk, and yes he gonna be a student! Since he has signed on to serve Singapore, he can only be a part-time student. Well, it is still good to upgrade oneself :) After settling his things, he drove us to PS. Yada yada, I went to Daiso again :) As for him, he wanted to buy the case display for the scape-book made by his FYP group mates. That's why Elvina accompanied him, as she made it and knew the size of the scape-book. After that, we went to NEX to have our dinner...and I shopped for groceries after dinner. Then, Kris drove us home :)

Well, my weekend was packed too! I met Baby for movie and dinner on Saturday. We watched HOP at PS. Haha, ya I know that I have gone to PS twice a week (for this week only). Anyway, the storyline of this movie is quite similar to one of those Christmas movies I watched before, but I can't remember it! The rabbits are so adorable! I nearly have the impulse to rear a rabbit, haha luckily Baby said NO! It isn't easy to care for animals too, and I cannot spend more time taking care of animals. Yeah, I don't wanna be an irresponsible owner...




Heehee, I saw this! Baby bought me this! What is this?


LOVE-A-LOT Carebear
Handphone Accessories


Okay, I will not be seeing Baby for next few days. He has reservist training from 6 April to 15 April. We can only get to meet once after 15 April because I need to stay at home to study for examination and he is also going to Gentings with his family during a weekend after his training. Sigh~ no choice!

Yesterday, I went to Mandai with my family and relatives to visit my ah-gong. Wah, damn a lot of people there too! So, traffic jams around that area. Hmm it took us nearly 2 hours to travel from Bedok to Mandai. Luckily, we hired a bus to bring us there. And ya, we took a nap in the bus during the journey back to Bedok. It was a tiring and "hot" Sunday. Ya, I felt a little bit feverish when I reached home. It must be the heat caused by the burning of the incense papers...

Okay, I guess I should start my revision now :)

No comments: