22 March 2011

I AM SUPER ANGRY!!





It has been more than 1 month since when I placed an order for China Glaze Crackle (Lightning Bolt) from the pushcart in school. ROARRRSS!! I am getting very impatient of waiting for it! The seller told us that it is due to the delay of shipments from USA, but I doubt so. I think that they are consolidating more orders so as to enjoy more discounts for themselves, and delay our orders. This seller charged us $18 per bottle (for preorder), and made us for more than 1 month (FYI, Elvina and I have not receive our nail polish yet). Whereas, I can get the SAME one from Nail Vibe at $10, without having to wait for so long as they are have in-stocks.

I really regretted placing orders from them! AND I WILL NEVER PLACE ANY ORDERS FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE!!

No comments: