29 April 2011

Happening happens!

Whee! This is way too happening these few days... First, royal wedding of Prince William Kate Middleton! Second, Singapore General Election! Third, we got our $600 from the government! Okay, I cannot concentrate on my studies now. While people are thinking about which party to support, I am thinking about how I am going to spend my money... :)

Alright, although I have other things to list from my shopping list, these are some of them which I wanna have first...

I wanna to get all these 3 colours! Pretty, right?

I totally fall in love with China Glaze after I have tried China Glaze Crackle, so I decided to buy and try other ranges of its nail polishes :) So far I like this range, but I have not decide on the colours yet. I may want to get those unique colours like Flyin' High, Re-Fresh Mint or Happy Go Lucky...



In addition, I wanna "invest" on treadmill as well. You might think that I must be crazy or what. But I am not, I am just being LAZY! I wanna jog or walk, but I don't like to step out of my house... Isn't that great? Yada yada, it might not build my stamina or whatever but I want to LOSE FAT!



Instead of being a couch potato, I can exercise while watching my favourite TV shows... Isn't that great? So, I am psycho-ing Mummy to invest on it with me :) I won't buy those expensive kinds of treadmill, because I am not rich ok!

As for GE, although I am a virgin voter, I have made up my mind on which party I should cast my vote on... :) Alright, I got to go and watch 真情滿天下... Hahaa! you can call me Auntie if you want! LOL! Byeee~

No comments: