15 April 2011

China Glaze Crackle ♥


Woohoo! I received my China Glaze Crackle (Lightning Bolt and Black Mesh) from Nail Vibe yesterday! Like I said, I am damn angry with the seller at SIM pushcart. Therefore, I cancelled my preorder for China Glaze Crackle (Lightning Bolt) after waiting for almost 2 months. It only took 2 - 3 days to receive my online orders lar! Okay, enough of me ranting and complaining. Anyway, I tried both immediately after I received them :)




Bubble-wrapped :)


China Glaze Crackle - Black Mesh


China Glaze Crackle - Lightning Bolt

After applying the base coat, I tried Silver as the base colour to match both Lightning Bolt and Black Mesh...


It's Silver, not Gold :)

Tadah~ my first trial... Hmmm it seems like Silver doesn't look like Silver uh? Look like Gold? But never mind, it's still look nice to me.


First Trial

Okay, I removed the colours and tried to match them with another colour - Glittery Pink!


Glittery Pink as the base colour


Matched with Black Mesh

Well, it turned out quite nice :) After top-coating....tadah!

Nail Colour of the Week :)

Overall, I am quite satisfied with China Glaze Crackle. Remember, in order to "crack", just apply ONE thin coat! Do not apply more than one coat because it will be too thick to "crack"! I shall buy more colours next time :) Heehee...!

1 comment:

_________ said...

mx: oooh how much are these?